1. Collection of Information
Sources of Collection We collect, process, and use information about you when you:
- Register for our Services
- Interact with our Services
- Install and/or access our Services through Poblz.com
- Connect to our Services including social media accounts, email accounts, and merchants partners (described in Section 3 below)
- Contact us for support
- Enter a raffle, or promotion
We collect certain information when you submit or provide it to us directly, or when you interact with our Services online.
Types of Information We May Collect
The types of information we collect about you may include personal information of the following types:
- Identifiers that you provide us directly, such as your first and last name, postal address, email address, phone number
- Identifiers collected through your use of the Services, such as unique online or device identifiers, IP address, device or session IDs and information regarding your system configuration (operating system and version), network, and connected hardware (e.g., computer or mobile device and carrier)
- Customer Record Information, such as payment account name, payment account number, payment card expiration date and billing address
- Protected Classification Characteristics, such as your gender, age, or your inclusion in any other classification protected under California law, only to the extent you provide this information to us as demographic information in a survey response that is identifiable to you
- Commercial Information about you, such as records of products or services purchased, obtained, or considered by you, including products, merchants and coupons you searched for, viewed or clicked, product types, merchant sites visited from our Services, merchant types, transaction history related to our Services, purchase confirmation data, accrued cash-back or Bitcoin Rewards and other loyalty crypto currency.
- Internet and other Network Activity, such as your browsing and search history and your interactions with our sites and Services, including:
- products, coupons, offers, or merchants you search, click, favorite, and/or view, including clicks you make on the merchant sites you visit;
- URL’s of the pages you visit, including those tracked by our browser extension;
- date and time stamps associated with such browsing, searches, and clicks;
- click stream data, meaning the page by page clicks that you make as you navigate through our Services, including the web page visited before you came to our website; and
- email Inbox Data (as defined in Section 2, below), if you elect to sign in or create your www.poblz.com account
- Geolocation, to the extent you have configured your device to share such information with us, and locale preferences for your use of the Services
- Sensory-related information, such as audio recordings of your voice to the extent you call us, as permitted under applicable law
- Inferences drawn about you and your likely preferences, characteristics, behavior, and attitudes from any information we collect about you.
2. Use of Information We Collect
We use information we collect about you for the following business and commercial purposes:
To Provide Our Services and Manage Your Account, including to
- Process your registration with our Services, including verifying whether your email address is active and valid and enrolling you into our programs
- Manage your account and interaction preferences,
- Facilitate and manage your purchase transactions or takeout orders
- Deliver you cashrewards , bitcoin rewards or payments and identify opportunities for rewards and/or offers
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and administrative messages
- Provide you member services and support regarding your account and reply to your questions, comments, and requests
To Personalize and Improve Our Services
If you elect to sign in or create your Poblz account we use the email content from your linked inbox(es) (collectively, “Inbox Data”) to personalize your experience with the Services and to confirm your eligibility for Cash Back or Bitcoin Rewards and more reliably by identifying purchase or order confirmation information therein.
We may also use information we collect about you to identify usage trends and perform statistical analyses to improve our Services, websites, applications, marketing efforts, and the products and services of our business partners we recommend or offer, in order to provide a better service to you in the future.
To Provide You Marketing Information
- Company may use information we collect about you to provide you more personalized offers, special offers, discounts, and/or more relevant offers from our participating merchants via email and other direct communications, and through digital advertising. We may use your information to directly send you email newsletters, rewards offers, discounts, promotion codes, events and general information about the Services. We may also use your information to advertise to you online,You can opt-out of certain uses of your information for targeted online advertising as provided in Section 4 (Your Choices) or for California consumers, Section 5 (Special Notice for California Residents).
To Protect You, Others, and our Business
We may use collected information to assess risk and to investigate and limit fraud, spam, and other malicious online activities in our Services, and to improve our security measures. We may also use collected information to assert our legal rights or to defend our legal rights against third parties.
To Comply With Applicable Laws
We may use information we collect about you to enable us to comply with applicable laws, rules, regulations, and judicial authorities in each geographical region in which we operate.
To Administer Contests, Raffle ,and Promotions
From time to time, Company may invite you to enter various contests, raffle and promotions. If you choose to participate in a contest or promotion, your personal information may be used to administer the contest, such as to determine your eligibility for the contest or to award a prize. If you choose to participate in a survey or poll, the feedback you submit will be aggregated and deidentified to provide us insight on business and shopping trends.
To Administer Referral Programs
We may offer features that allow you to inform another individual about our Services. If you choose to use our referral features, we will ask for your referral’s email address to send them an electronic communication inviting them to join our Services. We will store this information for the sole purpose of sending this email and tracking the success of our referral program. If you choose to participate in our referral programs, you represent and warrant that you have a personal relationship with your referral and that you are authorized to share their information with Company for the purpose of Company sending a communication to invite them to join the Services. If you believe that one of your contacts has provided us with your personal information through our referral service and you would like to request that it be removed from our database, please contact us at info@Poblz.com.
3. Sharing of Information
Disclosure for Business and Commercial Purposes.
We may disclose the below-specified categories of information for our business or commercial purposes, including the following:
Disclosure for Legal Purposes
We may share the information we collect, including personal information, to the extent permitted by applicable law, (i) in response to subpoenas or other legal processes or if, in our good faith opinion such disclosure is required or permitted by law without a specific disclosure; (ii) at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation; (iii) to enforce our terms and conditions or other policies applicable to our Services; and (iv) to protect the rights, property, life, health, security and safety of Company or any third party.
In Relation to Business Asset Transfers
In addition to the above listed disclosures, we may also share aggregated or de-identified information that cannot reasonably be used by recipients to identify you.
4. Your Choices
Updating Account Information
We encourage you to maintain the accuracy of the information you submit to us. You may provide account updates by logging into your Member account and updating your information
5. Special Notice for California Residents
This section applies only to California Residents. Pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”), if you are a California resident, you have certain rights in relation to your personal information, subject to certain exceptions.
Right to Know and Access:
For information we collected that is specific to you, you have the right to request in writing from us a copy of the:
- Categories of information we have collected about you over the preceding 12 months
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you (note that we will not provide any sensitive personal information we may hold in response to this type of request).
- The categories of sources from which we collected that information
- For what purpose or use we collected that information about you
- The categories of third parties with whom we shared your personal information, including
- If we disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, which categories of information we disclosed to which categories of recipients, and
- If we sold your personal information, which categories of your personal information we sold to which categories of recipients.
Right to Request Deletion:
You have the right to request that the Company delete any personal information we have collected from you or maintain about you, subject to certain exceptions. If you request that we delete your personal information, we will do so except to the extent we determine that we need the information for a business purpose and have a legal right to maintain it, in which case we will inform you of that legal exception.
Right to Non-Discrimination:
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights.
6. Other Notices
California law permits residents of California to request certain details about how their information is shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes. We do not share your information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
Notice regarding information of minors.
This site and any related services are intended for adults 18 years of age or over, and we do not knowingly collect or sell personal information of consumer under 16 years of age without affirmative authorization or without verifiable opt-in consent from a parent for those under age 13.
Retention of Data.
We may retain information about you for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purposes described Section 2. Some of your information may be retained in our systems even after you request your information to be deleted in order to comply with our obligations under applicable law, collect fees owed, resolve disputes, enforce our legal rights, otherwise use internally in a lawful manner that is reasonably aligned with the expectations of the consumer or compatible with the context in which the information was provided, and to undertake any investigations necessitated by the foregoing.
We have implemented technical and organizational measures to provide a level of security appropriate to the risk to the Personal Information that we process. These measures are aimed at preserving the ongoing integrity and protecting the confidentiality of users’ Personal Information. We evaluate these measures on a regular basis to confirm that they continue to maintain and apply an appropriate level of security.
8. Contact Us